Brown Eyed Girls's Ga In looks back on her most sparkling moment with 'Nylon'

본문 바로가기

브라운 아이드 걸스 Brown Eyed Girls

브라운 아이드 걸스 Brown Eyed Girls

Brown Eyed Girls's Ga In looks back on her most sparkling moment with …

Page info

Writer ZEVO SHOWBIZ Date20-03-23 00:00 Hit61 Comment0

Body

Brown Eyed Girls's Ga In looks back on her most sparkling moment with 'Nylon'
Brown Eyed Girls's Ga In took part in a gorgeous solo pictorial for the first time in a while, for the April issue of 'Nylon' magazine!For the pure, elegant pictorial, Ga In bared her natural side with minimal makeup an styling, perfecting he signature, unique charm. During her interview, Ga In revealed that she was currently working on her solo comeback album but stated, "I haven't come to a decision on anything yet. I don't have a concrete shape mapped out for the album, and I'm still just in the thinking stages." She continued, "I think my solo albums were received well when I promoted under a lot of pressure. It's the given fate of someone working to create a good album. I think a certain amount of pressure is necessary." Lastly, Ga In looked back on some of her past promotions with "Truth or Dare" and "Bloom". She said, "During 'Truth or Dare' promotions, there was a lot of comparison with 'Bloom' because 'Bloom' was so well-received. But after the promotions ended, I often heard good reviews about 'Truth or Dare'. So I think about those days a lot, and what could have been different. 'Bloom' was the most sparkling moment of my life, the most sparkling age."
••••INFORMATION

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Videos can use content-based copyright law contains reasonable use Fair Use (https://www.youtube.com/yt/copyright/)
Very excited to partner with other electronic newspaper pages.
Please send me an email
Thanks you for watching

Comment List

There are no registered comments.

Total 5,478건 1 페이지
게시물 검색

회원로그인

그누보드5
Copyright © kpopwiz.com. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com