Dal Shabet (달샤벳) - "Pink Rocket (핑크 로켓)" Metal Guitar Cover

본문 바로가기

달샤벳 Dal shabet

달샤벳 Dal shabet

Dal Shabet (달샤벳) - "Pink Rocket (핑크 로켓)" Metal Gui…

Page info

Writer ShredderMetal Date23-01-08 00:00 Hit27 Comment0

Body

Here it is my Metal Guitar Cover of Dal Shabet's "Pink Rocket"

First of all, I listened to this song back in mid-2020 (alongside with 4Minute's "Hot Issue", Nine Muses/9Muses' "Wild) and this song got the most cutesy vibe which I really liked that very much, this song is also during Viki's era (basically Viki is also pre-debut Nine Muses/9Muses' member) as well as Serri's part is even cute than ever, and that's why I also love Serri very much, this song is one of the most iconic K-Pop songs in mid-2011 to summer 2011 alongside with Orange Caramel's "Bangkok City" and T-ARA's "Roly-Poly", and also, I really love that "I like it like it my boy, I like it like it boy, I like it like it my baby baby" part which reminds me into "I like like this, I like like that, I like this like that yeah" (Hwayoung's rap part) from T-ARA's "Roly-Poly" and this song is also the most cute Dal Shabet song besides "Supa Dupa Diva" as well as "Bling Bling", and also, arrangement wise, I made it into more Heavier Metal Influenced as well, and the interesting thing is during the Rap part (right after the Chorus part), this part is a perfect part to wrote those Djent Guitar Riffs as well as the Rap Outro part I also put some Heaviest Chug Riffs which sounded incredible, and also at the Second Verse as well as the second Pre-Chorus part, I wrote those most intricate technical Djent Guitar Riffs which is the perfect fit for that part, as well as I put the Lead Guitar Interlude on the second Chorus part as well, and of course, Hope you like it!

I do not own or claim ownership of this music!

Rhythm Guitar: Ibanez Gio GRG7221 (Black Night) (AbEbAbDbGbBbEb Tuning)
Lead Guitar: Wildwood WSS STD (White) (DADGBE Tuning)
Bass: Squier Affinity Series Jazz Bass V (Brown Sunburst) (AbEbAbDbGb Tuning)

Drums: Toontrack EZDrummer 2 (Metal Machine)
Synths: Programmed using DSK SF2
Amps: Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5
Audio Software: REAPER
Video Software: Adobe Premiere Pro CS6

Lyrics - Hangul and Romanized: https://colorcodedlyrics.com/2011/04/17/dalshabet-dalsyabes-pick-rocket-cc-lyrics/

#DalShabet #달샤벳 #DALsooobin #PinkRocket #핑크로켓 #KPop #MetalGuitarCover #ShredderMetal

Comment List

There are no registered comments.

Total 4,460건 1 페이지
게시물 검색

회원로그인

그누보드5
Copyright © kpopwiz.com. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com