To My soul EXO

본문 바로가기

엑소 EXO

엑소 EXO

To My soul EXO

Page info

Writer Misaki Kahoko Date20-05-25 00:00 Hit29 Comment0

Body

To My Soul EXO, To my special world, To My secret world, To My soulmate EXO, TO My beautiful world EXO, love you from all my soul ( Kim junmyeon suho, Kim Minseok xiumin, Kim Jongin kai, Kim jongdae Chen, Byun Baekhyun, Park chanyeol, ooh sehun, D.O kyungsoo, Zhang yixing Lay) My special world, you all my soul, be safe and healthy and happy, I promise you I will wait you all forever and ever and ever and ever, really I can't describe my feelings to you, you deserve the world. in this video I want to tell EXO( chanyeol, Baekhyun, Jongdae Chen, Junmyeon suho, Jongin Kai, Minseok Xiumin, kyungsoo D.O, yixing Lay, sehun) I will be with you forever and ever and ever and ever, I promise you I will support you as solo artists or as EXO'S members band, we are one EXO, let's love, be safe and healthy and happy, and Happy Birthday our Peter Pan Kim Junmyeon suho, we will be with you and support you and waiting for you forever and ever and ever and ever, we are one forever and ever and ever and ever, love you from all my soul.
#EXO #EXOot9 #weareoneEXO #WelcomEXOPrincess #KimJongdae #chen #baekhyun #chanyeol #kimJunmyeon #Suho #kimjongin #kai #KyungsooDO #zhangyixing #Lay #sehun #Xiumin #kimminseok #Yours
#백현 #BAEKHYUN #엑소 #EXO #weareoneEXO #Delight #Candy #큥이_에리_기가막힌_케미스트리

Comment List

There are no registered comments.

Total 25,493건 1 페이지
게시물 검색

회원로그인

그누보드5
Copyright © kpopwiz.com. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com