Girls' Generation (소녀시대) (SNSD) - "Gee" Power Metal Guitar Cover (DragonForce Style)

본문 바로가기

소녀시대 girlsgeneration

소녀시대 girlsgeneration

Girls' Generation (소녀시대) (SNSD) - "Gee" P…

Page info

Writer ShredderMetal Date20-10-20 00:00 Hit62 Comment0

Body

Here it is, my DragonForce-ized Power Metal Guitar Cover of SNSD's famous groundbreaking hit back in 2009, "Gee"

First time I listened to this song, I really liked this song since the first time (along with Way To Go/Himnae and Oh!) Even though I'm not a SONE (I'm an Everlasting because I love Brown Eyed Girls) I still like this song, and also, I checked out the BPM of this song it's like 100BPM, and I had the idea if I could double up the BPM to 200BPM, this gave me a good idea, by made this song sounded like a DragonForce song, in fact, I also love DragonForce too because Sam Totman and Herman Li's rapid fast guitar playing, and also I love their songs too (mosly ZP Theart's era like Through the Fire and Flames, Soldiers of the Wastelands) which is all of my favorite DragonForce songs that I mostly listen to, and previously I've been experimenting the idea like the Through the Fire and Flames (DragonForce) Instrumental + Gee (SNSD) Vocals, it turned out really well (it really works), so, GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY~

I do not own or claim ownership of this music!

Rhythm Guitar: Shredder Red Lion
Lead Guitar: Shredder Red Lion
Bass: Squier Affinity J-Bass 5

Drums: Toontrack EZDrummer 2 (Metal Machine)
Synths: Programmed using DSK SF2
Amps: TSE X50 (with NadIR and Sonic Firestorm+ML Sound Lab's Best IR in the World for the Impulse Responses)
Audio Software: REAPER
Video Software: Adobe Premiere Pro CS6

Comment List

There are no registered comments.

Total 12,360건 1 페이지
게시물 검색

회원로그인

그누보드5
Copyright © kpopwiz.com. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com