GOT7 (갓세븐) - "PRE CHORUS" Line Distribution [Until Last Piece] All Korean MV's

본문 바로가기

갓세븐 GOT7

갓세븐 GOT7

GOT7 (갓세븐) - "PRE CHORUS" Line Distribution [Until…

Page info

Writer Hakk Doug Date21-02-21 00:00 Hit16 Comment0

Body

Hi everyone. This is your Hakk Doug, newbie here, on YouTube.

For this video entry, I make the Pre Chorus Line Distribution of GOT7. I know it's very very late to upload since their comeback, but I hope you all like it. Sorry if I have some mistakes that you will encounter when you watched my videos.

Pre-Chorus: A semi-independent section which is often repeated that appears between the verse and the chorus. The Pre-chorus differs both musically and lyrically from both the verse and the chorus, but nearly always appears in conjunction with the Chorus. (Genius.com)

PS. I base my line distribution on random_k, HEXA6ON and other YouTube channels. Thanks to them

Music Credits:

Song Girls Girls Girls
Artist GOT7
Album Got it?
Writers Mike Stoller, Jerry Leiber
Licensed to YouTube by JYP Entertainment (on behalf of JYP Entertainment); AMRA, Sony ATV Publishing, LatinAutorPerf, CMRRA, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, ASCAP, and 16 Music Rights Societies

Song Just right
Artist GOT7
Album Just right
Licensed to YouTube by JYP Entertainment (on behalf of JYP Entertainment); UMPI, LatinAutor - UMPG, LatinAutorPerf, The Administration MP (Publishing), ASCAP, Abramus Digital, UMPG Publishing, Sony ATV Publishing, LatinAutor - SonyATV, LatinAutor - ACODEM, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, Spirit Music Publishing, CMRRA, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, Concord Music Publishing, LatinAutor, and 24 Music Rights Societies

Song Fly
Artist GOT7
Album FLIGHT LOG : DEPARTURE
Licensed to YouTube by Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc., JYP Entertainment (on behalf of JYP Entertainment); LatinAutorPerf, Peermusic, CMRRA, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, ASCAP, and 16 Music Rights Societies

Song You Are
Artist GOT7
Album 7 for 7
Licensed to YouTube by JYP Entertainment (on behalf of JYP Entertainment); Sony ATV Publishing, UMPG Publishing, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, ASCAP, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, EMI Music Publishing, Peermusic, UMPI, LatinAutorPerf, LatinAutor - SonyATV, and 21 Music Rights Societies

Song ECLIPSE
Artist GOT7
Album SPINNING TOP : BETWEEN
SECURITY \u0026 INSECURITY
Licensed to YouTube by JYP Entertainment (on behalf of JYP Entertainment); CMRRA, LatinAutor - SonyATV, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, UMPG Publishing, LatinAutor, SOLAR Music Rights Management, LatinAutorPerf, Sony ATV Publishing, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, and 14 Music Rights Societies

Song 니가 부르는 나의 이름 You
Calling My Name
Artist GOT7
Album Call My Name
Licensed to YouTube by JYP Entertainment (on behalf of JYP Entertainment); Kobalt Music Publishing, LatinAutor, Walt Disney Music Company (Publishing), CMRRA, ASCAP, LatinAutorPerf, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, UMPG Publishing, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc., UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, Sony ATV Publishing, LatinAutor - UMPG, and 20 Music Rights Societies

Song NOT BY THE MOON
Artist GOT7
Album DYE
Licensed to YouTube by JYP Entertainment (on behalf of JYP Entertainment); LatinAutor - SonyATV, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, LatinAutorPerf, LatinAutor, Sony ATV Publishing, Create Music Publishing, Downtown Music Publishing, Kobalt Music Publishing, 福茂音樂著作權國際股份有限公司, ASCAP, and 13 Music Rights Societies

Song LAST PIECE
Artist GOT7
Album Breath of Love : Last Piece
Licensed to YouTube by JYP Entertainment (on behalf of JYP Entertainment); UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, LatinAutorPerf, LatinAutor - UMPG, Kobalt Music Publishing, UMPG Publishing, and 3 Music Rights Societies

Copyright Disclaimer:

Copyright Disclaimer under Section 107 of the copyright act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.

Comment List

There are no registered comments.

Total 12,407건 1 페이지
게시물 검색

회원로그인

그누보드5
Copyright © kpopwiz.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz