[MAMAMOO (마마무)] - HIP Dance Cover | Parts of Interest (P.O.I)

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

마마무 MAMAMOO

[MAMAMOO (마마무)] - HIP Dance Cover | Parts of Interest (P.O.I)

Page Informatoin

Writer BaKen Date20-05-22 00:00 Hit8, Comment0,

Body

[MAMAMOO (마마무)] - HIP Dance Cover | Parts of Interest (P.O.I) | Nov 22nd, 2019

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Looking back at this cover, I definitely could've cleaned this more. Though, this is pretty on par with how it normally would be on my "weekly" Instagram schedule lmao. Sometimes I'll be super pumped to learn and clean something while other times, it'll just be more casual. I'll aim to improve and do better!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Note:
Most of my videos on this channel are in portrait mode because the format is more optimized for Instagram / IGTV, which is where I started doing a dance account. All of my videos are also going to look very homemade and probably will be for the foreseeable future, unless I go professional so who knows lmao.

My YouTube account is basically playing catch up, since I did start my Instagram account last September. BUT, I did take a lot of breaks in between so it probably won't be long before the uploads here are caught up.

Want to see my other already uploaded posts? Maybe you want to see my uploads on Instagram for convenience? Whichever the case, if you do want to follow me on Instagram, you can follow me here!:
https://www.instagram.com/ken.wkl.dance

Comment List

There are no registered comments.

마마무 MAMAMOO List

Total 22,922, 1 Page

Image List

Post Search
Copyright © kpopwiz.com. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com
PC 버전으로 보기