SF9 에스에프나인 | Fantasy Race | Kpop album with signature and collectibles saan mkkabili?

본문 바로가기

에스에프나인 SF9

에스에프나인 SF9

SF9 에스에프나인 | Fantasy Race | Kpop album with signature and collectibles…

Page info

Writer BlueVANILLA ATB… Date20-11-16 00:00 Hit21 Comment0

Body

Last Oct. I've been to Myeondong and found this Amazing place for all the kpop fans out there specially for those fans who love SM Artists such as EXO, Girl's Generation, Henry and many more.

That time there featured Artists was SF9

SF9 also known as sensational feeling 9 is a South Korean boy group Consisting of nine members Inseong, Jaeyoon, Zuho
Youngbin, Dawon, Hwiyoung, Rowoon, Yoo Taeyang, and Chani. the group debuted on October 5, 2016 with the release of their first single album, Feeling Sensation

SM TOWN Popup Store," located in Young Plaza B1F next to Lotte department Store in Myeondong is the official and, biggest popup store of SM Town. It sells a variety of items from famous SM artists.

If you're a fan of SM artists, this is a place you should definitely stop by! They have everything from Albums with sign of your favorite artist, clothing, throw pillows, accessories, key chains , photos and everything else! Items of most wanted artists are more available due popularity than others.

People who are not interested in SM artists may not satisfied with it, but I'm sure that it's basically a true fantasy come true place for all the SM fans out there!

Address

123 Namdaemun 2(i)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
123 남대문 2(i)-가 중구 서울

Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976 allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, education and research.
Fair use is a use permitted by Copyright statue that might otherwise be infringing.

Comment List

There are no registered comments.

Total 5,228건 1 페이지
게시물 검색

회원로그인

그누보드5
Copyright © kpopwiz.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz