Wonder Girls Send Cheeky Warning Message To Hyerim & Shin Min Chul

본문 바로가기

원더걸스 Wonder Girls

원더걸스 Wonder Girls

Wonder Girls Send Cheeky Warning Message To Hyerim & Shin Min Chul

Page info

Writer Health Date20-06-25 00:00 Hit37 Comment0

Body

The Wonder Girls (원더걸스) members have reunited together to celebrate Hyerim and Shin Min Chul’s upcoming wedding! On the recent episode of “Don’t Be Jealous” (부러우면 지는거다), the bride-to-be was delighted by the surprise congratulatory messages from Yubin, Sunmi, Sohee, Sunye, as well as Yeeun. In the clip, the trio (minus Sunye and Yeeun) jokingly threatened the Taekwondo athlete that they will search for him if he treat their dear friend poorly. “I’ve been practising my kicking. I will come and kick you if you don’t listen to your wife,” said Yubin. Sunmi then added, “I’m going to wear my black belt and beat the hell out of you!”  ADVERTISEMENT The three of them then proceeded to give their sincere congratulations to the lovebirds, until Sohee suddenly switched the mood by warning him, “You’re in big trouble!” which made everyone bursted into laughter. Yubin, Sohee and Sunmi then changed the atmosphere one again, acting all sentimental. “Why weren’t we this funny in variety shows back ...

Comment List

There are no registered comments.

Total 6,486건 1 페이지
게시물 검색

회원로그인

그누보드5
Copyright © kpopwiz.com. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com